1. General Guidelines:
1. Prospectus & admission form can be obtained from school office during school hours.
2. For Provisional admission in class XI, a candidate must submit class IX Report Card along with a xerox of class X pre-board exam report card.
3. There is no direct admission for classes X & XII. Admission can be given only in transfer case of parents or shifting of house with documental proof.
4. Schools strictly follow all the rules & regulations of RTE Act.
2. Documents to be produced at the time to admission:
1. For class up to I, original birth certificate along with a attested photocopy of the same.
2. For class II and above, original T.C. countersigned by the competent authority and report card of previous academic session.
3. 3 copies of passport size photograph.
4. Migration certificate for the student coming from other states.
3. Fee Rule:
1. Tuition fee and Boarding fee is payable in two equal installments in the month of April and October. It must be paid in the first week of due month.
2. All payment should be either in Cash or by Demand Draft in favour of “Principal, Dundlod Public School, Dundlod” drawn on either Oriental Bank of Commerce, State Bank of India or Canara Bank payable at Nawalgarh for Dundlod School and Principal, Dundlod Public School, Jhunjhunu drawn on Bank of India, payable at Jhunjhunu for Jhunjhunu School.
3. Fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.
4. Transfer Certificate is issued only after all the dues are settled.